Manual of Industrial Property ("Brown Book")
For more than 90 years, this reliable source explains the procedures and laws involved in filing applications for a patent, trademark or designs in over 230 jurisdictions.
- Delivers detailed information on the filing requirements for patents, trademarks, industrial designs and utility models in over 230 countries
- Allows quick access to information relating to multiple jurisdictions and topics through Smart Charts™ functionality
- Our News Alert service keeps you informed with the latest Intellectual Property developments, including new laws and changing regulations relevant to you
- Edited by prominent IP law firms, Arnold & Siedsma & PotterIP
- Provides the full text of key conventions, treaties and agreements, including the European Patent Convention and its implementing regulations
Patent & Designs
Kluwer IP Law’s unique focus on Patent and Design law offers on-demand information, covering:
A Customer View
“You might have more case law than the other party and that might make the difference between a win or a loss”
The Annotated European Patent Convention offers article by article commentary on the European patent convention.
The Visser's EPC Smart Charts (online tool) enables you to make quick searches on key topics of the European Patent Convention.
The Smart Charts provides you with commentaries on the text of the law and on the case law of the Boards of Appeal of the European Patent Office with links to the related law and case law.
ktMINE: brought to you in partnership with Wolters Kluwer
ktMINE is the only platform that finds, connects and analyses Intellectual Property data, simplifying the research process, minimizing research time, and maximizing analysis power.
ktMINE is the most comprehensive repository of IP data available gathered from publicly available sources worldwide and updated daily including:
- License agreements
- Royalty rates
- Patents & assignments
- U.S. trademarks & assignments
- M&A deals & rumours
- U.S. patent court cases
- IP News
ktMINE’s intuitive search functionality, insightful reports and powerful analytics enable you to make better decisions and better advise your clients.
Companies in the pharmaceutical industry will access a wide range of information focused on their industry sector: patent system, licensing contracts, pharmaceutical regulatory law, trade secrets and more.
Play the video
Companies in the chemical industry will access a wide range of information focused on their industry sector: patent system, licensing contracts, trade secrets and more.
Play the video
“The Trades Secret Directive is going to create a kind of a new intellectual property right which will be a very powerful tool for companies”